NOW IN STOCK
Order Your 2017 Federal Employees Almanacs Today!
Trusted since 1953, the Federal Employees Almanac is produced annually with the latest rulings, regulation and policy updates, plus extensive contact lists to help federal employees understand their benefits, plan their retirement, and reference pay tables, reimbursement charts and more.
Additional 2017 Edition Updates Include:
- Issuing and renewing the security clearances that are necessary for many federal jobs
- The division of federal annuity benefits in a divorce
- The new rules on probationary periods for new Defense Department employees and those starting to work there after working for another federal agency
- New restrictions on the use of paid "administrative leave"
- The more generous new policies on awards and other forms of incentive payments
- The new second chance for retirees to change their life insurance coverage
- Changes to leave policies including advance leave and leave for family care purposes
- The new "self plus one" option in health insurance
- The expansion of the General Schedule locality pay program and the latest pay rates
- Benefits for employees affected by the cyber security breaches
- New policies on how agencies can use flexibilities on setting pay
- The latest on TSP investment limits, fund choices and withdrawal rules
View the online Almanac Table of Contents here: Almanac TOC
Available in paperback or spiral bound formats.
SAVE 10% ON YOUR PRINT COPIES plus INSTANT ACCESS
TO THE ONLINE ALMANAC WITH A FEDERAL SOUP SUBSCRIPTION!
The online edition of the Almanac is only available to Federal Soup subscribers, and is updated throughout the year as policies change. Federal Soup subscribers also receive an additional 10% off featured publications in the FedStore, including the Almanac!
Subscribe today (a new window will open in your browser) and then use the account information in your confirmation page to redeem your 10% discount back on this Almanac order page!
NEED ACCESS FOR YOUR ENTIRE OFFICE?
CONTACT US ABOUT A FEDERAL SOUP SITE LICENSE!
Please contact us at FederalSoup.com/SiteLicense for more information. Site licenses cannot be ordered using our online store.
*Sharing your log in, or distributing copies of any content, including copies of FEND or the online
Almanac to multiple users is a violation of our copyright. If you need to distribute to multiple users, please contact us to get set up to share our comprehensive content!